cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi allCan someone please explain thy below statement with the help of an example?This is one of the scalability limitations of Crypto Map-based configurations; the number of SAs does not scale linearly with the number of tunnel endpoints, as it would...

omz by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA 5506-X at two different sites and site to site VPN is not working.I can ping the outside interface of both the ASA's from each other.When I DO show crypto isakmp sa , nothing is in there. How do I troubleshoot

Looking for confirmation if the Certificate to Connection Profile Maps criteria is based on "OR" or "AND" functions. crypto ca certificate map CertMap_Fnct10 10subject-name attr cn co laptopsubject-name attr cn co desktop For example the matching cri...

Dears,I have done the eap chaining with ise posture successfully and tested with 1 user and it is working fine, now i want to push the configuration.xml file to 500 users, how shld be the procedure to push this xml file to all users is there any way ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if anyone has come across the following scenario and if so what was your fix:In some areas of our environment we run NAM on our Win10 workstations to utilize eap-chaining.  The machines use ActivClient as the middleware.  We have notic...

Greeting Everyone!!I'm trying to stimulate an environment where I've DC and DR locations and remote sites have to access DC/DR services. For security, GETVPN is used. Initially tried using only one KS group (with R1,R2 and R12 in COOP) but apparently...

Hi all, We've posted various bits on this and got some help back but we've not got any further on this. We've got an ISR4431 that we have installed and configured Anyconnect/FlexVPN with a 3rd party cert but cannot get any clients to connect. The DAR...

Hello experts, was hoping to get some advice on an issue I am having with VPN clients (AnyConnect) and a tunnel default gateway route.  So, I have VPN connectivity up and running - authentication, addressing, etc. are all working.  My setup is as fol...

Net77 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco router with 4 interfaces. 1=WAN, 3=for local subnets. I want to setup IPsec VPN between 2 locations and wants to transmit all 3 interface data in VPN tunnel. Is it possible that one instance of VPN will work on 3 interfaces? If y...

khurram49 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are currently licensed for all the users in our company and would like to add that license to another firewall, how do I go about doing that?  Do I just download the license file from the current ASA and upload it to another ASA? Thanks an...

hi , i have a situation. i am using vpn thats a different pool of network. (15.x.x.x) i tunneled it to the network which is regular lan network( 192.x.x.x).but there is a different vpn site to site which is a different address.(172.x.x.x) So , the pr...

How does ASA verify that received machine certificate is valid? I would like to think these steps are followed:Has the Digital Certificate been issued/signed by a Trusted CA?Is the Certificate Expired – checks both the start and end datesHas the Cert...

navtom by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes