cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have an ASA 5516-X that we have Anyconnect setup on. Currently we have it opened on both port 80 and 443 and port 80 redirects to 443. We are wanting to shut port 80 off and only allow port 443. When I go to the firewall rules and create a ...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We  have DMVPN with about 10 spokes primary carrier is Level3/Centrurylink and various internet providers.   We are seeing an issue with 2 offices on Spectrum Business internet 300/20 where transfer speeds wont go above 20Mbps.   Has anyone seen any ...

hi, Please find below the following configuration of my firewall.ASA Version 7.2(3) !interface Management0/0 nameif VPN-TEST security-level 0 ip address 192.168.92.1 255.255.255.252   mtu VPN-TEST 1500same-security-traffic permit inter-interfaceacces...

Today I have problem connecting to the VPN with AnnyConnect and the error I got is below:    The annyconnect package on the secure gateway could not be located.  You may be experiencing network connectivity issues.  Please try connecting again       ...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to configure IKEv2 on a 2921.   I followed this guide: http://www.ifm.net.nz/cookbooks/Cisco-IOS-router-IKEv2-AnyConnect-Suite-B-Crypto.html   I can see my Windows Client selects a certificate: Function: ConnectMgr::nextClientCertFile: Conn...

Hi,   I have recently encountered some issues with my Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v 4.4.04030.   It was previously working fine and I was able to connect to the VPN as per normal. However, recently, I have had the issue with it being stuc...

1.PNG
Jermms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very simple LAN-2-LAN between two cisco routers running IOS version 12.4(15)T8 as follows:RouterA:crypto isakmp key test123 address 4.2.97.15 no-xauthcrypto isakmp policy 1 encr aes 256 hash sha authentication pre-share group 5 lifetime 8640...

Hello all   We are running ASA with AnyConnect and have encountered a requirement I've previously not considered. Some users need to establish a _second_ VPN connection to an endpoint within the campus network, and are finding that the static routes ...

Hi,  Is it possible in ASA to map 2x certificate in 1 interface so that VPN users will not shown an error about the certificate something like this configuration?   ssl trust-point <Trustpoint-Name-1> Outside ssl trust-point <Trustpoint-Name-2> Outsi...

hi All,   i have a ASR 1000 router and I have configured anyconnect on the WAN interface, I can connect with  anyconnect Client 4.x from insite but cannot connect from outside.   cisco tac sent me this mail :   <<<<Dear  , Thank you for contacting Ci...

DAK007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes