cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have the task of creating an ACL to narrow the type of traffic coming into our ASA 5545 for our Anyconnect VPN. I can only allow http 80, https 443 and dtls 443 and deny everything else.   I setup the rule in ASDM but don't see any hits....

Hello,     I have gotten my DMVPN tunnels up, but I am having trouble with geting PKI authentication to work.  I am able to get the Ikev2 profile to work when I sent the hub and spoke to communicate with Pre shared key so I know that it has to be the...

YORKIE23 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends I want to use Microsoft CA Server for authentication process in IPSec, but when I config the router and try to authenticate the router I receive the error log.    my config in router:   crypto pki trustpoint RootCA enrollment mode ra enrol...

Hello. After changing certificates on Cisco ASA I can't connect to vpn server from my notebooks on Windows 7. Before that it worked fine. I get an error "Could not connect to server. Please verify Internet connectivity and server address", but settin...

I have a number of "ASDM on 192.x.x.x" programs listed in my Add/Remove Programs. They get added every time I launch ASDM from the ASA. When I try to remove them, the window will hang, then eventually will give a java screen pop that says, "Unable ...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I try to configure the IKEv2 tunnel between ASA 5510 and ISR 886VA using this article, scenario one. I have configured it, but i have a few questions: 1) what is the address 10.10.10.1 ? there is no such IP address on the scheme: 2) how can i...

118743-configure-asa-01.jpg network1.png
Exonix by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How is it possible to route packets from one VTI tunnel interface to another? Both VTI tunnels are up and work perfectly, I just cant route packets that come into one tunnel to another. Without.  ipsec protection, with naked GRE tunnels I have connec...

Nub65 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have an ASA v9 working as Remote Access VPN concentrator , the users (We have more than 2000 users) connect just fine. We have configured time-range (Working_hours) policy to allow connections only on a specific time range and it’s working...

Hi all, We have a standalone ASA v9 working as Remote Access VPN concentrator, the users (with anyconnect) connect just fine In order to assign same static ip address to each user every time when he connect to network via AnyConnect client, we have c...

Hello to you I want to connect 2 buildings to have access to the distant computer and nas also I own 2 cisco router RV320 know what is the best and safest way to make a connection Thank you