cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco Meraki z3. I need some assistance on how to configure site to site vpn and adding a cisco phone. I keep searching and I can't find much documentation or video. Can someone send me some information on how to setup vpn and use cisco phon...

Dear Experts, I have customer using intel i217-lm ethernet card.I am using anyconnect to do posture validation in the PC, When I connect the device to the network, I see the below things happenClient PC authentication happen successfully Posture vali...

Hello,   We have duo setup as our MFA provider, and now want to push it out to our Anyconnect users. On our test setup we successfully have it running. One thing we do not like is the field 'Second Password'. We were able to change the name to say "E...

I have an ASA-5585X (9.4.4.5) that I'm using to terminate Anyconnect VPN connections, using ISE 2.0 for authentication/authorization.  We would like to assign group-policy based on AD group memberships.  I have everything configured and everything se...

griffijo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have anyconnect vpn setup on two ASAs using ipsec. One to backup the other. Problem is users can only connect using ipsec to one ASA at a time using the profile stored on the machine. When the connection is changed to the backup ASA vpn, the cl...

We received notification for a recent audit that our Anyconnect VPN should be FIPS compliant. I have found documentation for setting the ASA SSL settigns to enable FIPS mode as well as changing the .xml on the client PC to set FIPS mode to "True". My...

tsparling by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Me and friend of mine are trying to upgrade our knowledge and we are trying different possible network building situations. For example we know how to create GRE using the Edge routers, but we still have problems to find out how to deal with a di...

GreViaFw.PNG
inspell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a requirement to monitor a single Cisco IOS router at a customers premises. We would normally set up remote NMS but in this instance our customer wants to monitor it themselves as they can not justify monthly costs for our full NMS ser...

veltech by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Is it possible on an ASA 5500 device to connect an IPSEC tunnel via hostname instead of the IP address?  I have a site without a static IP address that is currently connected via Easy VPN but I want to change one of the sites to a regular IP...

Good day;   I had a quick question I am assuming the answer is no as I haven't found anything yet regarding this topic so I figured I would ask.  I was wondering can you set up anyconnect connectivity on 4500 switch?     Thank you in advance!!   Warr...

Warren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out if there's any way to pass my ASA control plane traffic into an IPSec tunnel that originates on the ASA.   Use case would be to authenticate ASA logins from an AAA server that lives on a network at the other end of the tunnel.

CrashTest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: