cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

As of right now I have a bunch of ASA 5505's at users homes connecting to the network using easyvpn. However due to certain issues with the ASA 5506 I am looking to see if there is something better to suite my needs.  I know Palo Alto and Sophos have...

Hi,                 I am having problems getting Anyconnect to work with IPv6. As can be seen below from the live log entries, the session attempts are being discarded due to an ACL even though the ‘Bypass interface access lists for inbound VPN sessi...

Live log ACL.png

Hi,Testing posture use case and NSP to push AnyConnect and compliance module. NSP managed to installed AnyConnect but not the compliance module. Compliance module does appear in "Installed application" but not visible/available. Any idea?Wing Churn

wileong by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to this document   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_pki/configuration/xe-3s/sec-pki-xe-3s-book/sec-cfg-auth-rev-cert.html#GUID-4CED9DF7-D830-4EEA-8389-7D7734AA3614   "CAs publish new CRLs periodically or when a cer...

ahmede1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, let me explain a brief of my topology,       there is an active IP sec tunnel between the ROuter and ASA, and there is another IPsec tunnel with the middle ASA and the right ASA,   my point is the local IP in the router 10.10.10.2 need to cont...

Untitledss.png

Hi Everyone,   The show crypto session result shows Session Status : UP-NO-IKE  . However the VPN is up and operational and all the interesting traffic working fine . Earlier we were using physical interface as tunnel endpoint and it use to show UP-A...

I was told to open both ipsec phase 1 and phase 2 port, may I know the command to open the port? thanks

Mary by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes