Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! vpn

hi i have a client that wont to access network data from vpn with android - iphone - pc windows 8.1-10 and mac witch model support vpn with all this platformes ? Rv320 is support ?

Hi all, I have a cisco 1811 router.  When I try to setup an SSL VPN, I can pretty much do everything that's required for the config (ie. setup webvpn gateway, context, etc.) but I get stuck in one spot. When I'm configuring the webvpn context vpnTe...

joel75941 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have created a site-to-site VPN using FlexVPN between two hosts. I can see the VPN is established, I can ping end to to. However, when I ping end-to-end via loopback addresses which I have set up to be my test hosts. I can not see this traf...

Xenogan28 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need a solution regarding request redirection. I am on RITA (Cisco 2911) network and established two VPN i.e. One VPN with INFO and second with NIDA. INFO is my client and accessing my 192.168.1.0 network. Both 172.16.36.0 and 10.0.0.0 ar...

Does anyone have instructions for adding multiple versions of Anyconnect client software on a 2901 router? I need to have it for MAC and Windows but can only seem to add one or the other and cannot find any instruction on this. Thanks in anticipation

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a problem with an excisting L2L VPN connection.The connection has to this day served only connections originating in one direction. Meaning only one end initiates the connections. This has worked normally so far. Now the third party behind...

Hi All, I need a solution to provide a full connectivity to one of my client. I have established two IPSEC Site to Site VPN, one between INFO and RITA and second between NIDA and RITA. I can access both machine from RITA i.e. 172.16.36.101 at INFO ...

Hello, I just installed Secure Desktzop manager v4.3.03086.0 on my ASA 5512 running ASDM 7.6(2)150. The Secure Desktop Manager tree appears in Remote Acces VPN configuration, but the is no "Prelogin policy" menu as mentioned in the manuals. What am ...

I have an ASA 5520 running code 9.1(7)9 . It has many L2L ipsec tunnels configured on it, using an IKEV1 policy. One of the existing tunnel endpointsis changing ip addressing, and they are moving over to a new ASR device. They are requesting IKEv2 co...

ibmmsulli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Legends,  It would be great if you can help me out on the below issue. 1. Using Cisco Systems VPN 5.0.07.0440 client am connecting my customer VPN using a .pcf file. 2. I'm able to establish a connection when I use BSNL Data card 3G 14MbpsOff...

sagoks.3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day My company is very big. We have many branches. All are connected to head office. We are using 10.x.x.x IP address range. My management bought new office and they are also using few IPs which are used in my head office. One of my city-1 offic...