cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Security Experts, I have had an experience that from my company we have multiple Site-site tunnels towards customers. My end it is Juniper SRX 1400 box, and one customer end it is Cisco ASA 5585. Now, here is the problem scenario. We are runni...

Hi I have recently setup new cisco asa firewall and it all works good. However when setting up Anyconnect VPN i had to change the port it listens to to 444 because I need access for Outlook web access which listens on port 443 and that i dont want t...

I recently moved to Windows 10 (from Win7), and am now looking for a VPN client that will work like the Cisco VPN client 5x did in Windows 7. The Cisco router I have is the RV325, and I've tried SSL VPN.  I watched the video on YouTube about the set...

Heddredd1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  We have two hub sites for customer connectivity, on each site we have ASR1002 router for S2S VPN. Both the sites are working as active active for S2S VPN.  I'm advertising  the site A peer IP supernet from site B and vise versa, my requirement ...

My Task was simple, or so i thought it was. creating a site-to-site VPN using ASA5505 and ASA5510. I have tried using the ASDM wizards to no avail, tried doing whats on this link below but my 5510 will not accept some of the commands, i think it is a...

Hi, I am testing certificate authentication for IKEv1 RA VPN on two different standalone ASA5505 with certificates issued by an internal CA. Users authenticate with local user database. On ASA1 everything works fine, both for L2TP/IPsec as well as pu...

S-Lemming by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hi Team, We are having remote VPN connection to CISCO ASA 5505.After connecting the VPN users cannot access to some of the internal machines especially linux platforms machine.For that we are adding manual route on the machines.Could you please help...

Hi All, I have 2 queries - kindly assist  1. For ipsec remote client vpn ikev1, is there any license restrictions ?  2. Major differences between above and Anyconnect ? ~shall rate if helpful :) 

secureIT by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,VPN client PC --> 881w router --> Internet --> PPTP server How do I configure router to pass thru PPTP? I have already permit in ACL: permit gre any any permit tcp any any eq 1723 permit esp any any permit ip any any If I connect VPN server via...

I am having some issues with a particular traffic flow (issues with a specifc remote subnet talking to a local subnet.   I can see the ipsec sa counters where traffic is getting encrypted and sent, but no returning traffic.  On the remote site i able...