cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've been trying to configure an ASA-5505 for remote access behind a Cisco 892 internet connected router with no luck. When trying to connect with VPN, I can't even contact the ASA, from inside or outside. Some info from ASA config: interface Vlan20 ...

larlid001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configure remote access VPN in my cisco 2911, i have create multiple login detail for my user. I would like to know which user ID have using VPN client, already configure the below command in my firewall login on-failure loglogin on-success lo...

Hi, Can anyone recommend a suitable file explorer app for iOS to work in conjunction with the AnyConnect VPN app? Basically after establishing the VPN connection we want to browse shared folders and open Office type documents on our server. Mark

magr00001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASR1K and SSL VPN

I am having problems with finding information on SSL VPN for ASR1K, when we bought the boxes we were told that SSL VPN was on the software roadmap, but that was back in 2010 and now I cant find anything nor can I get any good information.Does anyone ...

Anyone have a solution for this error: The description for Event ID '4013' in Source 'Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Server-Service' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the messa...

I'm running OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and added AnyConnect Mobility client. The connection works (I can use RDC to access my remote workstation) but I get a big red X in the menu icon and there is a larger status window showing AnyConnect with green chec...

jwalker2u by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , i need help for few issues . Change the current single domain SSL certificate with a new wildcard SHA 256 certificate on ASA  at the same time i should change the root and chain SSL certificate with  new SHA256 certificates in accordance w...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5525x 9.2(4)8 with ASDM 7.5(2)153 Hello all, we have about 50 site to site connections. In the ASDM VPN monitoring we only see the official IPs, Protocol encryption... Is there a way to put a description or name to these connections to find the r...

Hi, I have the flowing Anyconnect SSL configuration: webvpn gateway SSLVPNGW ip address a.b.c.d port 443 ssl trustpoint abc.ro logging enable no inservice !webvpn install svc flash0:/webvpn/anyconnect-win-4.2.02075-k9.pkg sequence 1 !webvpn context ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: