cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a data center with two ISP lines for redundancy, and two ASA 5520's for VPN redundancy to my branches.  Each of my branches has 1 ASA 5505 with a base license, and 1 ISP circuit. Currently all of my VPN tunnels are built to the primary...

I have been using AnyConnect on my windows 10 machine for a while now. recently it crashed every time i attempt to connect to any VPN I connect to several customers using AnyConnect. I have tried completely uninstalling as well as removing the regist...

I am having a problem with clients accessing a secondary subnet via VPN.Clients on VPN are given the address on the 192.168.15.0 subnet. Once connected they can access 192.168.16.0 (Production subnet) fine, but are unable to access the 192.168.8.0 se...

mcgreene1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey!  I'm trying to set up our anyconnect ssl vpn on the Cisco ASA.  I'm able to connect and communicate with the internal LAN however I'm basically dead in the water when internet or outside connectivity is concerned.  During the wizard I checked th...

klove01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Need some help with a request we received this morning for adding a new site to site Ipsec VPN. The company connecting to our network has requested two public IP's from us for making the VPN connection, I was lead to believe all VPN's...

This has been posted before years ago, and not a single answer. Certainly this can't be that uncommon of a problem? AnyConnect worked fine for me up until a day ago when I got a blue screen due to a flash drive driver failure. Once I got the system b...

I have Guest interface that I'd like to be able to use AnyConnect from to provide access to the inside network and I'd like to be able to do it without dedicated Guest DNS. I believe the answer to that is DNS doctoring through NAT. However; when I us...

Hello guys. I'm using a Cisco ASA 5540 with version 8.4. I need to assign an static IP address to a VPN client. I have seen in the Cisco documentation that it can be done validating the user against the ASA local database and in the user account you...

srivero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to edit the vpn portal page. I am not familiar with xml. The portal page also has some instruction by default : "Initiate an AnyConnect client session to provide client applications on your desktop with network access through your VPN, d...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes