cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Stuck in the new problem for me with VPN. Client wants to use standard IKEv2 client in Windows and other platforms OSes (mobiles), but have no own CA, neither any other infrastructure suitable for AAA/RADIUS, i.e. there is a ISR 4000 series router al...

Hi GuysI have an existing anyconnect VPN setup for some users. Now we have another customer who also needs VPN access into the network.How would I go about this in terms of separation from the existing VPN. This customer will have a different address...

Hello I understand regarding how Diffie Hellman is used in phase 1 to share keys.My question is, is this an alternative way to create a VPN tunnel ? i.e could it not just work like a common connection to an SSL website where one end of the VPN has a ...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to Save my Configs to TFTP Server that is on the other side of a VPN Tunnel.  Packet Tracer from a LAN Device IP gets thought Fine. Though from the IP of the Inside Interface it gets Dropped.   I have the same-security-traffic commands in ...

stownsend by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a ASA on 9.1 that has a number of existing S2S vpns that are all working fine the interesting traffic being the subnets used at each site. I now have a requirement for a web security product we are looking at to create a S2S to tunnel all ...

I have two  interfaces configured with same Traffic Zone.It´s possible configure SSL VPN in one interface that zoneExample:zone internet interface GigabitEthernet0/5nameif ISP1security-level 100zone-member internetip address x.x.x.x x.x.x.x!interface...

Hi Guys! Trying to establish this VPN connection to our new client but the client refuse to provide public IP and our policy disallows routing to a private subnet. So what I did was configured a one to one NAT so that any traffic destined to the clie...

Hello. Let me know if you have any exprience or solution about this issue.My customer wants to connect from internet to their own C892 with Cisco Anyconnect.the setting is complete and can connect to LAN via VPN. But they need to use global IP of C89...

Hello Support, I am having an issue with a P2P VPN. Our side is a Cisco ASA 5512 and the vendor's device is a Untangle Firewall. When we initiate the VPN from the Cisco ASA 5512 end, the VPN comes up fine with no issue and communication passes on bot...

Hello everyone! I have a problem with getting list of port with status standby mode using SNMP. We have a port which has standby mode status. I could not find OID to fetch this additional status. Device: Cisco 6513 Guys, please, help! Best regards,Se...

Hello, We have a CSR1000v and we would like to use SSL VPN with it, based on this documentation:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_sslvpn/configuration/xe-3s/sec-conn-sslvpn-xe-3s-book/sec-conn-sslvpn-ssl-vpn.html Many configur...

dsi-sr001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes