cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a laptop from work that I need to get to work with my home network. I had Windows 2000 Internet sharing turn on and was told that would not work with the VPN client. So I moved over to winroute pro and still unable to connect. What happens,...

Hi all:I have configured a PIX515R as a VPN gateway. The inside interface have two Linux servers. One for AAA (Cistron Radius Server) and another for Intranet Web Server.I used VPN Client ver 1.1 and configured extended authentication.The Firewall su...

maha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think NOT but I may be wrong. I do not have any experience with PIX although I have been reading a lot about it. A customer has a site with PIX5.1 and I need to connect to it with a W2K server through ADSL. They are using pre-shared keys and the Ci...

kscruggs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hello everyone!!!Does anyone have a real good link, to learn about VPN?Thank you

jets by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what is the limitation to do site to site VPN involving PIX ?Thanks.....!!

h2000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a 10-site worldwide VPN using two PIX firewalls in a failover bundle at each site. Keepalives are enabled on all units. I have a problem where tunnels are prematurely cleared down at one end, but not at the other end. The problem doe...

snadin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are wanting to setup VPN capabilities for Remote Dialup clients (via Internet, on Notebooks running Win2k Pro). The plan is to use a Win2000 Server running Routing & Remote Access that resides on a DMZ behind our PIX Firewall (old 10000 series ru...

jjporche by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´ve created a VPN between two routers:> 1- 1720 with ios: aaa1384.bin> 2- 801 with ios: c800-k2osy6-mw.121-3.XG5> > The VPN between the routers is through two ISDN, and our problem consist in the lost of the VPN after a few time it has been created,...

icalvo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client using the VPN software client creating a tunnel with our concentrator. Our internal app then starts a telnet session on a specific TCP port and streams data. It works for a short period, hangs, then tries to start another session. ...

rimbertr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, is everyones solution use Concentrator 3.02?What are some other solutions? Please help me out with this before we deploy XP system wide in a couple days.

jlashmet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes