Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN Client - agent.exe application error

murphy.paul
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that gets an application error when launcing the SSL VPN client:

Faulting application Agent.exe, version 1.1.0.154, faulting module unkown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x206c6544

This is logged in the application event log under Application Error. Does anyone know what is causing this?

10 Replies 10

ouslu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am also getting this error message. " szAppName : Agent.exe szAppVer : 1.1.0.154 szModName : unknown

szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 0036347b"

This was happened after upgrade the SSL VPN client software to the 1.1.0.154. I am not the one getting this error. We have some users getting same errors. Is there anyone who solved this problem???

Hello,

one of our customers have also the same problem.

Update sslvpn client to 1.1.0.164 doesn't help.

Did someone have a solution to this problem??

Phil Williamson
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever resolve this? I'm seeing same type error older and newest SSL client on an XP-Pro SP2 machine.

Hi, I have the same problem, I think it happens when you don't receive the last alert by the agent about the vpn concentrator certificate.

thank you in advance

greatings

renato

No, I have never resolved this problem. It was only occurring on one users laptop. My workaround was to install the IPSEC VPN client for the user. Cisco support was no help at all. They said that a program that had been installed on the laptop was probably causing the problem. But, the laptop belonged to the end user, and I was not about to try to troubleshoot which one of the hundreds of programs he had installed might be causing the problem.

Hi, I've just ended my test with the following results:

1- ssl ver 1.0.2.127 works fine

2- ssl ver 1.1.0.154 not running with that error

3- ssl ver 1.1.1.164 not running with that error

For the ssl client not running, the antivirus trend micro cleans the COOCKIE_1020

greatings

rena

I have the same issue - end user PC etc. I'll load the IPSec client to and be done with it.

Hi, Cisco any news ?

ouslu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I upgraded the vpn box to the version 4.7.2.I and ssl client version 1.1.2.169 and problem cleared. Pls upgrade your boxes.

Okan

Here is the reason (fixed in 1.1.2.169 as listed above), reduced my configured dial-up and VPN connections to <10 and problem fixed (for me)...

1.1.2.169 Release Notes:

CSCse68958 SVC 1.1.1.164 crashes when the number of dial-up+VPN connection is >= 10