Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

hey all,I need to set up a web server in a DMZ on an ASA5505. I am not too confident on the ASA5505 though, anyone with a sample config i can go with? I need to permit FTP as well as http traffic to it.thanks!

We currently receive thousands of events in each workstation's event viewer because we are blocking file downloads for our end users. We would like to add a Policy to allow the following files to be downloaded from Microsoft to ensure the Root Certif...

Hello there, Some times when we try doing a policy trace or saving the configuration on our WSA S170 we get a page "Malicius Request" with the message "Error - The request appears to be malicious" and the action is denied.What does it mean?What could...

Hi,We've got Ironport S170 which acts as a proxy server. We've got an application which uses Port 44444. The application connects to a Public IP to get some info. The Ironport is setup to proxy on that port (using Secuirty Services/Web Proxy) but we ...

Hi,I currently have all internal traffic redirected to the CX module for web filtering, the issue I have though is that I can only manage the CX internally. I have an admin RA VPN profile that I would like to use to manage the CX.Has anyone got any a...

I have 3 internal dns with different priority but every time that the dns with priority 0 fail  or is not available , the navigation turns very slowly. I think that the WSA is not able to knows that the DNS fail , and it keeps sending requests to the...

HiJust wondering if there is a way to get the scansafe redirect running on Cisco ASA running version 8.2 and 8.4? I know version 9 has it inbuilt but we have some firewalls that are in the process of being replaced with new ASAs running v9 or ISR rou...

dwatson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some in depth documentation about how Cisco Cloud Web Security (formerly ScanSafe) scans / inspects HTTPS encrypted traffic.  Do the ScanSafe towers act as a "man in the middle"?  Any info is appreciated, otherwise I will have to fig...

Lately our S670 has been giving us problems with streaming video. We're a school district with 8,000 students and 1,000 staff. For a variety of reasons, we've recently seen a significant uptick in bandwidth requirements from students and staff. Some ...

sbenson01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to Ironport and AsyncOS. Can anyone please help me to find out why I am getting this notification about my Ironport S160 Web Security?The Critical message is:An application fault occurred: ('journal/chunk.py unpack_header|113', "<class 'j...

ziadnazri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors