Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

folksi have 2 data centres to deploy a number of wsa appliances intoi'll have 4 in each    the ironports will be deployed into dmzs on an internet facing firewall  on my internal network i'll have an load blancer directing traffic to the appliances i...

Hello, My work has a  Cisco Ironport S370 running Async OS 7.5. I am trying to teach myself the Ironport Regex and having no luck. We want to redirect users/students going to a website used for testing. An example of the website is (learning.com isn'...

HiI have two IronPort boxes all traffic going through both boxes. The authentication only for domain users. Currently we dont have any group policy configured all users are under one group. I have blocked social network for the users. My management t...

Hi All,I have to deploy 2 S360 WSA's in my customers network. I have to deploy transparent rediraction using wccp deployment model...S360 appliances are logically connected to ASA inside segment (from that segment my users are comming). So that shoul...

ana.peric by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors