Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I need block upload files for a specific users group in Ironport WSA (S660), this block will be in gmail and hotmail applications. But the idea for this work is to the users can download files for this applications.This work is about block a level...

Hello,I have a new URL that is being blocked by Cisco Ironport and was hoping you could possibly help me.  The URL is www.manayunkers.com/wp and it is to be a community webpage/blog for the town of Manayunk which is in Philadelphia, PA.  This site is...

Hello everyone,1 of my issues is that for several of my users throughput seems to be reduced with using the WebRoot Proxy Server.  We have the cloud based service.   We have a central site where most of the remote sites come in over an MPLS to get to...

Hi all, I was new to Ironport product, but i would like to setup PAC hosting for cisco ironport S170, we got two site , and we have one S170 on each site.i would like to setup this on one site first, but i not sure how to set it up.I just need if one...

Hello all.I have a problem with our 2хCisco IronPort S360.Have been installed from new, updated to 7.5.1-079, configured.Everything is ok users can work with proxy server, but categorizing url don`t work. Now is working in "Monitor" mode.In fact ever...

zdvig_pk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings from Greece,AthensIhave a Cisco 877 and i would like when someone from my network type's in internet browser for exampe www.facebook.com then automaticaly i want to redirect the internet user to another url for example on www.google.gr or i...

All,                    we got one CiscoIronport s170 on two site, we would like to implement that if one of applicance failed, then the internet traffic will route to another appliance. I understanding that if device connect to L4 switch, it can do ...

Hai All,We have cisco ironport WSA 370 version 7.5 . We need to decrypt some https traffic . But the issue is our corporate AD support only 2048 bit cert. But our WSA box only support 1024. Heared that asycos 7.7 (new release) support 2048 bit cert. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors