Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have to deploy 2 S360 WSA's in my customers network. I have to deploy transparent rediraction using wccp deployment model...S360 appliances are logically connected to ASA inside segment (from that segment my users are comming). So that shoul...

ana.peric by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Splunk Indexing

Hi,I'm putting together a costing to install Splunk for IronPort reporting, does anyone know of a good way to get an idea of the amount of logs we'd be indexing daily?Best bet I can think of for the moment is to set it all up with a trial licence and...

Hello,I wanted to know what is the method ASA uses to send traffic when I have multiple web cache servers. Is it load balanced, round robin ?Is there any limitation about the quantity of web cache servers ? Why I didn't find this info on ASA config g...

We had a situation come up today;  we have users that access a site that uses digital certificates (Fedline) for access, and it stopped worked for all users at  multiple branches this morning.  It didn't give any kind of error message - the login (us...

Hi,Just want to ask if ironport can be deployed inline mode to the internet?If possible? does ironport support nat configuration?Possible deployment will beInternet  |  |WSA Ironport  |  |Internal Network |                  | |                  |Tran...

Hai Dears,Today we faced one issue with ironport Web adding NTLM authentication with AD. In our scenario, WSA is inDMZ interface. and the data traffic is passed via DMZ interface to internet.In deployement method, we used in Network -> DNS -.>  root ...

Top Solution Authors