Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, One of my customer wants to establish IPsec vpn using forticlient through our infrastructure. And we have WSA proxying all internet traffic. We are unable to make it work... We are using explicit IP and Port configuration? Any suggesti...

sameeh.pp by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently utilize Ironport WSA inline to scan my internet traffic. This traffic comes off of my Cisco ASA from IPsec tunnels that are terminated at my remote locations on Fortigate 60D firewalls.My remote users are having trouble reaching the inter...

Folks,I am creating Web Access policies that will be applied to security groups that exist in a child domain under the root of our forest.When i try to browse the directory it only displays groups in the root of the forest.Does anyone know how to get...

hi all,i purchase a new certificate from public certificate authority , but when i try to upload the certificate with the key i get this error:Error—Certificate upload failed. The certificate file appears to be a server certificate. A signing certifi...

When a user receives a block page and is presented with the option to log in as a different user, we wish to change the time value that the WSA stores those credentials.  Right now it's 5 minutes and we'd like it to be 30.  It looked like ~4 differen...

It identifies the user correctly, but applies the wrong policy.  More info: Say we have 3 access policies: Global, Teachers, and Administrators.  The WSA identifies a user who belongs to the teachers group and should receive the 'Teachers' access pol...