cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Advanced Troubleshooting Access Role

hector.ochoa
Level 1
Level 1

With advanced troubleshooting access admin role, on the live meetings page I can join the meetings in progress (for troubleshooting purposes). In this case, do the meeting participants receive an alert or notification that the administrator is entering their meeting?

6 Replies 6

ToneE
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Hector, if an Admin with the advanced troubleshooting access admin role joins a live meeting in progress, the participants will see that the Admin has joined the meeting

It does show that the administrator joined the meeting. Everybody in the meeting will see that admin joined.

Response Signature

torres
Level 1
Level 1

Meeting participants will only get an alert if the host has enabled the "Entry and Exit Tone."   

https://help.webex.com/en-us/nc2bqt1/Tips-and-Tricks-for-Using-Audio-with-Cisco-Webex-Meetings-Suite

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Hector,

No email or notification will be send to participants and Host if you will check progress meeting via Control Hub.

This is for only WebEx administrator who can Troubleshoot Meeting quality like audio/video quality, from which machine participants/Host joined meeting, How many members joined the meeting etc.

Pls vote for all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

toanta
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Hector and Cisco team,

I have a problem to release to Webex meeting,

I don't know if I can ask you to help me through this app.
please let me know if i can get help from you.

Hi,

Could you please elaborate your query in brief? What means about Release to WebEx meeting ?

Pls vote for all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.