cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid Calendar service single user error - Unauthorized' from O365.

Hi All,

We have hybrid calendar services enabled on the Webex Control Hub. Everything was working fine until last week. one of the user's integration keeps getting failed with an error: Error: Received error 'Unauthorized' from O365. Admin action is required.

I checked the user permissions and assigned groups, but couldn't find any difference with other working users. 

The user gets the popup from the webex app as below;

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1673255548886.png

Can anyone help me to troubleshoot it further?

Regards,

Shalid

1 Accepted Solution

It got resolved by toggling the "Allow calendar service" for the affected user in the Control Hub under hybrid services. 

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1676288513920.png

we got a couple of users with a similar issues and all the cases above solution worked for me. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

My money is that there is something special about that account on the Microsoft side of the house; maybe they are in a special group or something.

It got resolved by toggling the "Allow calendar service" for the affected user in the Control Hub under hybrid services. 

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1676288513920.png

we got a couple of users with a similar issues and all the cases above solution worked for me. 

Regards,

Is there a way to ensure this option is turned on by default for all new users added to Webex?