Helpful
Replies

Re:

ducdan1508
Level 1
Level 1

ducdan1508_0-1669020923519.png

ducdan1508_2-1669020971410.png

when i upgrade to intermediate version i get that problem. Currently cannot access cisco device to update higher version.

Is there any way to handle that?

10 Replies 10

Would this apply to you?

Snag_c6d0ca.png

Response Signature

Currently I cannot access the device to update. Is there any way to access the device. Thank you.

Currently I cannot access the device to update. Is there any way to access the device. Thank you

Kindly share more details like what is the current version and to which version are you trying to upgrade etc to support you.. 

Response Signature

Currently I cannot access the device to update. Is there any way to access the device.Thank you

At first, the device using version: ce 9.7.1 30bff6140aa 2019-04-02 was in the condition of automatically disconnecting the call. So I have updated the FW for the 3-domain device.

I want to update to version : RoomOS 10.15.2.2 5c5c0acc9e0.
But due to the old version, it is necessary to update to the intermediate version: s53200ce9.15.6-step-upgrade. Only then updated to RoomOS 10.15.2.2 5c5c0acc9e0. When updating to s53200ce9.15.6-step-upgrade, the device can no longer be accessed.

solihul.hadi9
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , 

Please share error log , or write that log in forum 

Potensial Upgrade Fail :

• Network unstable 
  • Firmware version difference too Long , i mean you need intermediate upgrade , example you want do an upgrade to version 11 from version 8 . You must upgrade to version 9 (CE Version)

Hi,

when i upgrade to intermediate version i get that problem. Currently cannot access cisco device to update higher version.

Is there any way to handle that?

The picture you shared is not clear.. 

I can see a message that connect Touch, Can you share more information regarding the error.

does the device got an IP ?  How are you accessing thees devices ? 

W

Response Signature

Why have you set your own response to your question as the Solution? With this it is likely that you would not get additional help on your post.

Response Signature