cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reccuring meeting with registration

rohan.monis
Level 1
Level 1

My team is planning to schedule training sessions on webex meetings or events. they are looking for reccuring meeting / event with registration option. Current webex functionality is no allowing to achive this. Any work arounds or suggesions ?

4 Replies 4

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Let's say you want to schedule a series of eight meetings every Tuesday.

The way to get around this limitation is to enable Registration for the first meeting, and then you basically send the registered users the same meeting link, for every one of the series of meetings.

But you'd have to send them the link (in a Scheduled Meeting in Outlook for example) for each Tuesday, because Webex would only send the reminder for the initial meeting.

I've done it, and it works with Meetings.

I've also started my Event (with registration) several times before the date of the event (for practice), so that should work as well.

Probably doesn't work with Events (Classic).

For Meetings Enable Recurrence. And you can have Recurring meetings. 

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 7.55.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 7.54.57 PM.png

Response Signature

Well, NO.

Events have registration, but cannot be recurring.

Meetings can be recurring, but not if you want registration.

Webex_meetings_recurring.png

What we want is Recurring AND Registration...

Like - Register for this "Set of classes every Tuesday for the next 8 weeks", instead of having them register for each of the 8 classes.

I missed registration in "recurring meeting / event with registration option".   and I considered only meetings scenario. Yes you are right. 

Response Signature