Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Replay option for webex calling recording

Hi All, 

Can anyone let me know if there are any options for users to search and replay call recordings of others within Webex when the recording platform is Webex?

As an admin, I am able to list the call recordings but cannot replay them. I also found that users with the Compliance Officer role can download the recordings using the API. However, I couldn't find any reference regarding replaying the recordings within any web portal.

Should I completely rely on the API to download the recordings in order to replay them? Kindly let me know if this is possible and, if so, how it can be done.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Hi All,

My research indicates that there is no option to replay from any web portal. This has been confirmed by a PhD and is updated in the recording FAQ on Sales Connect. I am copying the relevant part here for the benefit of others

Will end-users have access to the recordings?

Ans: Yes, recordings are accessible to end-user via user.webex.com portal. Recordings are accessible to end-users only if the administrator has enabled the privilege for user access.

Will administrators have access to the recordings?

Ans: Yes, recording list are accessible to administrators via Control Hub. Administrators cannot playback recordings in this release. Administrators can facilitate in deleting recordings and recovering it.

Who can listen or download to the recordings?

Ans: End-users can listen and download their own recordings. Administrators with “Compliance Officer” role can also use the API to download the recording file and listen to the content.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi All,

My research indicates that there is no option to replay from any web portal. This has been confirmed by a PhD and is updated in the recording FAQ on Sales Connect. I am copying the relevant part here for the benefit of others

Will end-users have access to the recordings?

Ans: Yes, recordings are accessible to end-user via user.webex.com portal. Recordings are accessible to end-users only if the administrator has enabled the privilege for user access.

Will administrators have access to the recordings?

Ans: Yes, recording list are accessible to administrators via Control Hub. Administrators cannot playback recordings in this release. Administrators can facilitate in deleting recordings and recovering it.

Who can listen or download to the recordings?

Ans: End-users can listen and download their own recordings. Administrators with “Compliance Officer” role can also use the API to download the recording file and listen to the content.

Regards,