cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant timeout destination

johnmannarino1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to set the default destination of an AA? I am trying to figure out where the call is being sent if the caller doesn't select anything!

1 Accepted Solution

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

In Webex Calling, there is no go to / timeout setting. Guess you're referrring to UCUM or so..

In Webex Calling, you may specify one menu option for "call transfer to operator". That one will be used as well if no option was pressed within 10s. The timeout period cannot be adjusted.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

In Webex Calling, there is no go to / timeout setting. Guess you're referrring to UCUM or so..

In Webex Calling, you may specify one menu option for "call transfer to operator". That one will be used as well if no option was pressed within 10s. The timeout period cannot be adjusted.

Hi,

Before the call transfer to destination, its prompt a message "Please stay on the line while line is transfer to operator". There is a way to remove this prompt?

That works. Is that documented anywhere?

Quick search via https://callinghelp.webex.com did not return any usable result, unfortunately.

I remember the setting from the old BroadCloud times, the AA was well-documented in their XChange Portal..

A snip from the AA configuration section of this document - https://callinghelp.webex.com/page/27/?lang=fr

"Transfer to operator – This action redirects callers who do not choose an option from the auto attendant dialing menu (or “time out”) to a configured operator. If you chose to enable this action, enter the phone number to which to route callers. Note: This action must be assigned to a key before the “time out” function is supported. When enabled, the caller will be transferred to the configured number when the key assigned is pressed or if no keys are hit after 10 sections, which is the “time out” period."

-Sankar

Thank you Sankar, but why is this only found in the French help pages? There's an indication that this is page 27, is there a complete book to view?

You have a paginator at the bottom where you can choose any particullar page of the book.

You have also a search box at the top to look for specific content.

Hi,

I can't find the full document other than the one above! Not too sure about the language part also :D. Just managed to find it by chance.

-Sankar

I set a 'Go to' on the "Timeout" to go back to the menu, so they hear it again.
Same as a "Repeat", they just don't need to select anything for the "Time out" to send them back.

I apologize, the email did not specify this was in a Webex discussion.
Yes, the solution I posted is for an on-prem CUCM deployment.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.