cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park Option Not Showing

tami.pboms
Level 1
Level 1

We are new to Webex calling. I have setup call park groups and call park extensions. However, the "park" option it not showing up under the "more" function on the desktop Webex app. I have verified we have the latest software and and far as my research goes we should have this function. Any advice?

1 Accepted Solution

tami.pboms
Level 1
Level 1

SOLVED: "Solved- ish" I found that the park option on the Webex app is only available if you are strictly using a soft phone. Since our office uses both, the park option is not available on the app. Hold, transfer, and conference options are available as are call pick up and call retrieve. It seems odd and like an oversight on the developers part. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @tami.pboms ,

Webex Community Manager here. Thanks for following up on this and sharing the solution you found. Coming back to a post to help others is so valuable. Thank you for being committed to helping others and taking some time out of your day to share your gained knowledge. 

Response Signature

tami.pboms
Level 1
Level 1

SOLVED: "Solved- ish" I found that the park option on the Webex app is only available if you are strictly using a soft phone. Since our office uses both, the park option is not available on the app. Hold, transfer, and conference options are available as are call pick up and call retrieve. It seems odd and like an oversight on the developers part. 

escherme
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If the user has been added to the call park group, then they _should_ get this option on the call screen page within the app when you click on the '3 dots"

And if you are trying to retrieve a parked call, the option is at the bottom of the Webex App, on both the messaging and calling pages.

lisa_lennon
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same issue.  If the user isn't in a call park group, the park key didn't appear in the app.  I added a call park group for each user with only themselves as a member, had the users log out of Webex and back in and Park appeared.