cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Termination Call Detail table and Missed Call

rin nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

i want to distinguish the reason of missed calls. so I can rely on Termination Call detail table to distinguish missed calls. I hope I can get some advice from the cisco community and experts. Have a great day!

3 Replies 3

rin nguyen
Level 1
Level 1

thanks for your reply, i am trying to find and distinguish missed calls. eg:  customer hangs up when ring agent,  the customer stamps when the agent holds the machine , agent did not answer the call.... i don't understand received all the call deposition codes, so it is impossible to distinguish them exactly. i hope you can help me or give me some advice and suggestions.

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Have you checked https://help.webex.com/nmug598/ for the possible field values of the report?

I think the answered field, Releasing party, and reason fields may be helpful.

For which scenarios are you looking in particular?

thanks for your reply, i am trying to find and distinguish missed calls. eg:  customer hangs up when ring agent,  the customer stamps when the agent holds the machine , agent did not answer the call.... i don't understand received all the call deposition codes, so it is impossible to distinguish them exactly. i hope you can help me or give me some advice and suggestions.