cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Call Integration with Microsoft Teams- On-prem UCM- call history

jimk1974
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to integrate Webex Calling into Microsoft Teams. While we have it functioning, we can't seem to get the call history and voicemail portion to work inside Teams.

This link - Webex Call Integration with Microsoft Teams for On-prem UCM talks about and shows what we are hoping to see.

However, when going through the steps - the "Centralized Call History" toggle button is not found in the service management page. Is there something else that needs toggled on from the backend to have that toggle show up? We are hoping to see call history (recent calls) as well as voicemail in the WebEx Call app in Teams. Currenlty they remain blank each regardless of how many calls were made or Voicemails left. The calling function works, we can make calls and receive and add speed dials. Just missing the recent calls and vm portion. 

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

3 Replies 3

joelcontreras1
Level 1
Level 1

Apparently I'm having problems with the language of MS Teams and the language of the Webex app. I got it to work by changing the language, but when I tried changing to Spanish-COL, the call history stopped bringing the information. I can't find official information that says that everything has to be in the same language.

joelcontreras1_0-1708095678801.png

jrsteele21
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is still in beta if i am not mistaken; even mentions it in the link.  I think you need 12.5SU7 or 14SU3 too.  Additionally, there is a note that says call history will not be populated if the UCM nodes are listed by IP Address instead of hostnames.

I have the same problem. My CUCM is 12.5 SU7. The call history

No records appear in the call history.  I have the services active in control hub. And the nice thing is that the calls do appear in Webex Teams.

Webex.jpgWebex2.jpgWebex3.jpg