cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Phone Services VoiceMail - Pre-recorded msg help required !

manish.raghvani
Level 1
Level 1

Hello again,

Is there a way of setting up a pre-recorded voicemsg on the desktop and mobile webex app? Example, when someone calls me and is redirected to my voicemail, they hear (ie: Sorry I am on holiday right now, but please a brief msg and contact number and I will get back to you'

My users would like to record their own voice msg rather than have the standard default.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex Calling Voicemail supports an "Extended Away" greeting which does not allow people to leave a message. It is designed specifically for this type of situation. To record that greeting, the user will need to dial into their voice mailbox, select the Access Voicemail menu (1), then Change your Extended Away (or Absence, depending on language) greeting (4).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex Calling Voicemail supports an "Extended Away" greeting which does not allow people to leave a message. It is designed specifically for this type of situation. To record that greeting, the user will need to dial into their voice mailbox, select the Access Voicemail menu (1), then Change your Extended Away (or Absence, depending on language) greeting (4).

is this offer for virtual line? If yes, can admin somehow enable the Extended Away greeting and upload a greeting via admin.webex.com?

Hi kctrey,

Many thanks on your response and solution, it worked a treat

Regards

Manish