cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Desk Pro HDMI Output

wagner
Level 1
Level 1

The Settingsmenu shows the HDMI-Output. But there is no Signal.

Can i use the HDMI-Output or is it still not usable?

Magnus

1 Accepted Solution

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In beta now. I believe it’s expected in the September stable channel release unless something defers it.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Binesh K
Level 1
Level 1

For on-premise Desk pro devices, any update on enabling HDMI-output. It is still not enabled on the on-premise latest software versions.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is available now (since at least November 2023).  See Connecting a second screen to your Desk Pro (webex.com)

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

What version do we need for HDMI out to work on Desk Pro?

Also, what mode do we need to set to simply duplicate the main screen in a call (i.e. no content just video on the HMDI out screen) Multiscreen Mode?

John

Hi Wayne,

My problem is that I can’t see Advanced options under Settings to enable hdmi output

IMG_3958.jpeg

On screen display Device Settings > Advanced Options > HDMI out. Not the admin webpage.

Is there a way to enable this feature via admin webpage? I've compared the xconfiguration before and after the activation on the device settings, but I've found no differences.

Just go to video - output. there are settings there, this screenshot is from a Desk Pro running CE 11.15 

PJMack_0-1715175254927.png

Mmm, no luck, no advanced options under Settings on the device screen…may be cause this Desk Pro is running in MTR mode?

but the funny thing is that I can connect an external monitor here with no issues (with poor resolution bw but it connects)

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

In beta now. I believe it’s expected in the September stable channel release unless something defers it.

Hi again

I’m still having issues to get the HDMI output working on my Desk Pro. 

I want to show the screen of the Desk Pro device in my PC to showcase it’s features in some educational sessions, I have an ATEM Mini Pro and OBS installed in my PC, but it doesn’t work. I’m running MTR

There are limitations to how the second screen works, and these might not match what you want to achieve.  I'd suggest you read the Connecting a second screen to your Desk Pro (webex.com) document that describes the functionality under each of the available settings.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

How can i test the Beta?