cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Legs and Call minute details APIs

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Team, Is there any API for call legs and call minute details by platform? Please advise

8 Replies 8

Manash Hazarika
Level 1
Level 1

I have found a workaround to us the HTTPS request & get the job done.

Here is one of the request

https://wapdavis.webex.com/davis/api/v1/orgs/{orgId}/dashboards/{dashboardID}/charts/{tableID}/table/show

Be aware that this may not be officially supported and may change without any notice..

@dtibbe,
Understood. Its was kind of a onetime request to run CDR for multiple Org's so I am all good.

Manash Hazarika
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @kctrey

Do you know is it possible to run the Calling Detailed Call History for partner Organizations ? I want  to get call details for multiple partner Orgs, is there a way ?

@Manash Hazarika I think you are meaning "multiple customer orgs" within a partner org. If that's right, a partner-level access token should have all of the permissions to generate and download the report.

Once the new CDR API is available, you will be able to define the Org ID in the API call.

Hi kctrey,
Yes correct, that is what I was looking for, waiting for the CRD API eagerly.

kctrey
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am assuming you are asking about Webex Calling. A "better" CDR API is due to be released soon, but, in the meantime, you can make an API call to generate a "Calling Detailed Call History" report and then download the report and process it. The report has a Correlation ID field that will help you correlate all legs of a single call.

Raffaele Lagana
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe we have any APIs for either. You can add them as a feature request on https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ if you wish.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.