cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WxCC - Disable the "Wrap Up Reasons" dialog box

abcxyz123
Level 1
Level 1

We have developed a custom wrap up system and I need to find a way to stop this popup box from showing?  Is there a method to do this?  

abcxyz123_0-1696050500151.png

4 Replies 4

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't know if it works on the current version, but several years ago I was able to access the html of the page and disable some of the functions and regions of the rendered page. My code from the widget level could do it. I don't have that code anymore but that was a strategy that worked in my case.

Yeah, seems crazy that you can configure some components and be super flexible, but others like this is super complicated hack to make work.  This is one of many I've experienced so far.

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @abcxyz123 

Wrap up is a system mandated operation however you may configure Auto-Wrap up with 1 second and a default wrap up code for every call. That will show up for a second after the call ends but disappear with the automatic wrap up selected.

This is via Admin > Desktop Profile > Wrap up options, and disable auto wrap up extension, and make the auto to 1 second

Thanks,

Arunabh.

This doesn't help, because a 1 second wrap up with stop the customer wrap up application from executing.  We need the wrap up time to be 20-30 seconds in our case.

The only way I can see it working is to simulate a mouse click on the customer app / widget.