Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
laballar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to this informative article on Collaboration Help Portal "Format Messages in Cisco Webex Teams" , leverage this infographic to inform users and create a more engaging messaging experience. 

Comments
bcalabre@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is awesome.  I love being able to finally use my keyboard shortcuts to Format my Webex Teams Messages! 

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

I wonder if formatting text will be available for the iOS version of Teams.  Even the native formatting option available on iOS after selecting text would be a good start. 

Diego Aguilar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
This is fantastic. It would be great if we can have Markdown with LaTeX typesetting format too, to write some math expressions in chats.
alex_sissœn
Level 1
Level 1

Any chance you guys can add LaTeX support? This would be so awesome + give you a big edge with tech users.

Wes Schochet
Level 3
Level 3

I am having trouble using markdown with multiple lines.  For example, when I paste in this entire block, it works great:

```
Line1
Line 2
Line 3

```

but when I try typing that in manually, I can't get the markdown to work because it takes the above block as five different messages!

Topher
Level 1
Level 1

Wes Schochet, you have to hit Ctrl-Enter when entering multiple lines to have them go through as a single message.

gkhanna@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Completely agree with the need to support LaTeX and math equations using markdown.  That would open this up to the entire STEM community!

gkhanna@cisco.com wrote:

Completely agree with the need to support LaTeX and math equations using markdown.  That would open this up to the entire STEM community!

Cisco\partner people, an aha for your consideration: https://ciscocollaboration.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COLLAB-I-14402

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
@fred I voted on it.
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.