Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a WAP4410N-E V02 with firmware 2.0.3.3On firmware 2.0.3.3 data rate 300mbps working without problem. If i upgrading firmware to 2.0.4.2 or 2.0.5.3 maximum data rate - 130Mbps.I testing this bug with my laptop in which the module Wi-Fi Intel Ce...

Hi, I recently bought one RV180W and two WAP121 in order to make a wireless extension of a network.The topology I want to implement is the following:                         WDS                       WDS      WAP121 ----------------- RV180W ---------...

Hi,one of our AP541N with software version 2.02 loses a part of the configured wpa personal key.There are several SSIDs configured but usually it loses only parts of one wpa key.E.g. : Configured password ("example12345"). After a certain time (2-3 w...

Hey people, I'm a web developer, and a client of mine who owns and runs a budget 3 level 40 room motel is wanting me to look into fitting free (or managed if easy) wifi to all areas of this hotel.OK, i know i will need to do a site survey, and I'll n...