Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Can anyone assist me on setting up the above Router on 2 Mac Computers on our networkThis mac's are a duel system (using Fusion) & the router works fine on the Windows side.I have airport turned on but I am unable to access the network or internet fr...

Default settingsKey Renewal—Enter a key renewal timeout period, which instructs therouter how often it should change the encryption keys. The default is3600 seconds.If the seconds settings was set at "0" wound the encryption key not change?

MotorCity by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have purchased a CISCO WRVS4400N from PARTH TECHNOCOMM, KOLKATA and the service engineer already installated on 01/02/2011 but we have facing the folloing problems :1. We can not access the wireless link in and arround the three storied building.2...