Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi AllLooking for assistance on setting up a WRP400  VOIP Router behind another router (WRT54G).The WRT54G is  acting as the primary connection to the internet. Its Internet port is  connected to the feed from my ISP, and provides DHCP and NAT for th...

gould_ken by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I had originally posted this question about the WBP54G and Windows 7 in the Cisco Home Community and the moderator there advised that: 07-04-2010 06:49 AMThese products are being handled by the Cisco Small  Business Support Community. (URL: http...

Dear All.I've genereal question about pairs used to power up(using PoE) the cisco small businness APs:- WAP200- WAP2000- WAP4410nI know that all of them are 802.3af compatible, but is it also possible to power them up using passive poe injectors?If i...

hi all, my first posting to these forums, i hope someone from cisco reads this here.currently (with fw 2.0.34), if you try to access the configuration panel of a wet200 with a browser other than firefox,opera or IE, you don't reach the control panel ...