cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

.1.0 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree) on Cisco 2500 WCL

buttercuff
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I ran out of idea with this problem I have, I used to able to snmpwalk the full MIB tree on my Cisco 2500 wireless controller but I no longer can after a reboot on it WLC.  I believe all the configs are fine, no error on snmp neither.  I am able to snmpwalk it but getting below output, I am using snmp v2c.

.1.0 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)

(Cisco Controller) >show snmpversion

SNMP v1 Mode.................................... Disable
SNMP v2c Mode.................................... Enable
SNMP v3 Mode.................................... Disable

Any idea?

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

paste your snmp walk command, are you using v2 with snmpwalk ?

Verify the snmp configuration  :

https://mrncciew.com/2013/02/14/configuring-snmp-on-wlc/

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi  Balaji,

Thanks for the fast respond and advice,  I have checked through the settings from your link you sent up to the SNMPv3 part as we don't use it.  Is it compulsory to put some config there even though it isn't enabled?  Funny enough, my snmpwalk didn't work until I enabled snmp trap receiver. I use solawind snmpwalk, it's GUI based.  This is how I use it, with snmp v2c:

Many thanks,

That is example to give you visualisation, what is to be configure.

if you are looking snmpv2 just enable only required and make changes accordingly?

so is that working ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

No it didn't work, I didn't change anything because my configs look correct comparing to your link.

I begin to think it is a bug, may be it isn't a config issue at all?  Is there a setting to stop snmpwalk to read the full MIB tree on the wireless controller?  

Thanks,

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card