cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9800 Client connectivity

AustinJ96TX
Level 1
Level 1

I have a current setup with a mobility tunnel between a HQ controller and an Anchor. The clients are going out to ISE and authenticating and connecting to the WiFi but there is no internet. Below are the current errors I am receiving. So far all I can find is it is a possible DHCP issue and the client isn't receiving an IP. Any thoughts?9800 errors.png

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvu34650

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

What changes would need to be made to this ACL? 

ip access-list extended redirect
10 deny ip any host X.X.X.X
20 deny ip host X.X.X.X any
30 deny udp any any eq domain
40 deny udp any eq domain any
50 permit tcp any any eq www

I have ISE for the IPs. Its BOYD guest network

- No direct insights on that , I myself would more look at the current software versions being used  on the controllers and go for
     the latest advisory release 17.12.3 and check if that can help.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Always refer to the TAC recommended releases (link below) for which release to be using.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card