Views
Helpful
Replies

About Error: rdpa_cpu_tx_port_enet_lan#213

ishimura
Level 1
Level 1

The following errors are logged on the Catalyst9120 AXI:
ERR: rdpa_cpu_tx_port_enet_lan # 213: rdpa_cpu_tx_port_enet_lan failed. rdd_rc=120 tx_rdd_error_count=2049

What is the cause of this error and what should I do?

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP
- As I am on handheld I can not provide the links directly or easily ;
therefore google on
Cisco bug search

Paste the error in the bug search utility , check if anything comes up,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Also look at the software version being used on the Catalyst 9120 AXI ; use latest advisory , check if that can help to make the particular error message go away ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Are you actually experiencing some problem with that AP?
If not then don't worry about minor errors in AP logs which are intended mostly for TAC and developers.
If there is an actual problem then describe the problem in detail and include the software version and WLC model details.

As Marce says make sure your software is up to date as per the TAC recommended link below.

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP
- As I am on handheld I can not provide the links directly or easily ;
therefore google on
Cisco bug search

Paste the error in the bug search utility , check if anything comes up,

M.

Thank you for your comment.
I will check with what you told me.

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Also look at the software version being used on the Catalyst 9120 AXI ; use latest advisory , check if that can help to make the particular error message go away ,

M.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Are you actually experiencing some problem with that AP?
If not then don't worry about minor errors in AP logs which are intended mostly for TAC and developers.
If there is an actual problem then describe the problem in detail and include the software version and WLC model details.

As Marce says make sure your software is up to date as per the TAC recommended link below.

Thank you for your comment.
As you pointed out, there are explicit impacts
No, I will check with what you told me.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card