Views
Helpful
Replies

AirCap 3602i Configuration, Workaround?

uatciscoaccount
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!

I am in need of some assistance with the implimentaion of the AirCap 3602i wireless access points.

1. Is there a way to manually configure a AirCap 3602i to function without a WAN controller?

2. I have an older 4402 WAN controller that will upgrade to 7.0.235 firware, since the AIrCap 3602i requires 7.2.X firmware, is there a workaround for this?

Thank you very much for any information you may provide.

CK

23 Replies 23

Leo -- Ask yourself, when am I ever wrong !

The odd thing is I have 2 channels.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Leo -- Ask yourself, when am I ever wrong !

LOL!

The odd thing is I have 2 channels.

Same here.

So u have 2 channels ?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Yes, George.  I have two channels. 

Hi Leo

what you're seeing is a cosmetic bug. There was no change in 7.4 AP support limit.

Will open a cosmetic bug to address this, How does it happen, was it showing 1000 for base ap count before 7.4 got updated and what was the previous code.

Thanks.

They need to call that bug the "LEO"...

‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

what you're seeing is a cosmetic bug.

Good grief, Saravanan!  You sure know how to ruin Christmas for me! 

Cosmetic bug???   Really?  I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed.   My Christmas is ruined!  *sob*

How does it happen, was it showing 1000 for base ap count before 7.4 got updated and what was the previous code.

Was running 7.3.X and the ap-base-count was 1K.

Hi Leo

This bug is Resolved on 8.0 and possible other MRs prior to 8.0

Thanks

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for chasing this up.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card