Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Need a little help. I am setting up 7925G phones with CUCM 8.6. running in VM Ware.  The phones are continually connecting & disconnecting from the access point. At one point the phones were connecting and staying connected without issue and when the...

mash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have installed a working Wi-Fi solution running on a 5508 controller, software ver 7.2.110.0 with 15 AIR LAP 1142 AP’s.The RADIUS authentication is backed off to a Win 2008 R2 server running NPS. The “Connection Request Policy” is configured to lo...

Dear all,in WCS i have several alarms ( mainly Major). Without gonin in the details of the type of alarm, can somebody let me know:1) If WCS realize that it no more present by default it will be automatically eliminated? For example I see in the even...

Can I power a 1552e AP with poe from the proper injector if I am using a fiber backhaul? What if I am using the AP in mesh mode? My power sources are not very close to where my APs will be mounted, so I want to use poe over cat5e which should have a ...

In an idle situation how much area is covered by a cisco 3502i acceccpoint , I understand there are many factor that will effect this , thats why I am adking in idle situation , I am looking for a number is square feet.Ambuj

ammahend by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The reports in WCS are very inadequate.  If the report is over 100,000 records I can't run it.  I can't customize the reports like I need to also.  Is there a way to make these reports work better?  Can I export the whole database into something else...

DocHolden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have an Outdoor Area covered by Cisco Wireless LAN Solution (WCS,WLC,1550AP root and Mesh lightweight). I need to disable power transmission for some of these APs in the 2..4GHz.I tried two possible way, but both are not working:1) Set the p...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card