Views
Helpful
Replies

Answers required for CISCO Wireless Type Approval AP1242G-A-k9

aakashojha
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I need few answers to below listed Cisco wireless device - AIR-AP1242G-A-K9 questions- Please help, as these are required for CISCO DEVICE TYPE APPROVAL in my country. The device is AP1242G-A-K9

1) RF channel Spacing: __________________________________________________

2. Type of Modulation: ___________________________________________________

3. RF Output Impedance: ________ ohms

4) Operating Frequency range (switching range without retuning)

a. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

b. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

c. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

d. Transmit: _____MHz to ______MHz; Receive: ______MHz to ______MHz; Max EIRP: _____dBm

5) Functional Description with circuit Diagram at least in Block Diagram Form- AIR-AP-1242G-A-K9

6) Radio, EMC, SAR, Safety Test reports/Certification by the manufacturer or the authorized representative of the manufacture from the country of manufacture/origin

Regards

Aakash.

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Aakash san,

I recommend you contact your local Cisco SE in Wireless as the supporting documentations you seek.

AIR-AP-1242G-A-K9

Wait a minute ... Exactly, what country will this model of AP be deployed?  If the country is JAPAN, then you are/will be using an AP with the wrong regulatory domain.

Please refer to Wireless LAN Compliance Status.

Hey Mate,

Thanks for your concerns, we are located in Nepal

I got the documents noted on Point No. 6 from Cisco SE. Could any body just provide Block Diagrams and answer the question raised No. 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Regards

Aakash.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card