Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,We have 3 seperate network with 3 diffrent ssid with one call manager.on all phones we set 3 profile , but when phones run through networks they stucked in last network and shows leaving service area .they could not switch fast betwheen networks ...

I have 2 Identical Cisco 7921 Wireless IP phones and I’m having trouble with one of them. I've got it to connect to the AP and pull its config from our call manager server and we are able to use it for a few hours, however, randomly, it seems it's lo...

We have setup a WLC with a specific Wlan and SSID. When we created this WLAN we enabled Web auth with a redirect page. We also are using LDAP to authenticate our users. Now when client machines connect to the SSID it is prompting them for a certifica...

langstonw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I get the web authentication dialog from 1.1.1.1 it starts of with a certificate error.Is there a way to prevent this certificate error while using the self signed certificate?  I have not been successful installing certificates on my WLC - prob...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the following issues on a wireless network running PEAP, authenticating on Active Directory through ISE 1.1.2:Windows 7 laptops: (using native MS wifi drivers) Inconsistent connection attempts. Issue appears to be with certificate on ISE. ...

milesmet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All expert,I'm doing an PoC for ISR 1921 with 3G-GSM module test. I couldn't get the IP negotiation from ISP. From the debug logs i found CHAP authentication failure but the same sim card and similar configuration applied to ISR 819 model do not...

hi,i`m using some Cisco 1552E and Cisco 1310 for outdoor wifi. but most of the clients go to 1552e even though there is good signal for 1310. for example sometimes 1552e got around 40 client and 1310 get only 10.i configured load balance with Client ...

Hello,I have a cisco 2504 controller with 10 AP's. I have 3 WLANs. I would like to have one WLAN only broadcast to 2 of my 10 AP's? Is this possible? If so how would I configure the WLan?

langstonw by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card