cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have a quick question:We use a Flex7500 with local switching and centeral authentication. My question is can i use the Customer's radius server in order to authenticate? or should my WLC have IP conncetivity to any radius server im adding?I...

After recently upgrading to 7.2.110.0 and WCS to NCS 1.0 my advice would be.....don't do it.I am only posting this here so that others who may be experiencing pain from this upgrade or are contemplating the upgrade are aware of some of the pitfalls.I...

renoufi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen many releases of NCS code along with many caveats. What do you fellow engineers believe is the most stable and recommended version to be running right now?ThanksTom

Hi, I want to setup a webpage for my guest network (no authentication) users. When the client connects to the open guest network and upon opening a browser they would be directed to a survey that I would like them to take, if they don't want to take ...

Morning all,I am about to start studying for the iauws exam & was wondering if anyone who has taken it or in the same situation as me has heard if there are any labs on it? I read that someone had a couple on there.If someone can get back to me that ...

hi expertsi have WLC 2504 , and i have LAP1141N , i need to put the AP in remote branch , and it should registered to the 2504 WLC at H.Q over WAN .is it work , and is there any special configurations needed to get this work ...regards

Basically I am looking at upgrading our wireless switches connecting to antennas from running a 100 Mbps to a gigabit connectivity.I believe that we could use WS-C3560X-24P-S . All we are interested in is PoE capability and L2 connectivity with ...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a controller running 7.0.220.0 with AP's (3502i) in HREAP mode using local switch and local auth. HP's are also in HREAP groups.I am have some issues gathering statistics. When HREAP is not used (AP's in local mode) a large amount of informati...

Hello All, I'm in the process of setting up PEAP with ACS 5. From understanding the certificate that I generate is a server side certificate used between ACS and CA authority. However, according to the Cisco document that I'm using it sounds like I s...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I having problems with the expiration date of the guest account, sometimes the account expired in the same day of the start date and also sometimes sends a wrong message of expiration date before the end date.This is the configuration for one g...

Folks:Here is the Situation (not a Jersey Shore Character), Enterprise wise we have a WCS running version 7.0.164.0, and for  some reason one of my controllers was no longer being reported by the WCS.  I tried to re add the controller and to no avail...

jmunoz101 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card