cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,What is the difference between CHAP and MD5-CHAP ?It is the configuration under Controller general settings.I'm trying to get rid of PAP, and I was also informed that CHAP itself already use MD5.Is it any different here?Thanks

Dears,I would like to use the NCS 1.2 to monitor Juniper SRX 210 firewall. When I try to import the MIB File from NCS, which show "Error: Failed to load MIB File "mib-802" because it is not in the resource path.Please help to advise what I can upload...

ctohang99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi looking for an info if Samsung SGH-1747M device running Android version 4.1.1  supported on Cisco WLC 7.4.100.0Basically the Samsung device cannot join our test wifi (ipads and ihones are OK).Thanks

endpoint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.2/configuration/guide/cg_rrm.html#wp1412564states that the max number of APs per RF group is 1000.However WLC 7.3 or  7.4 does not specify this limit at all.Just wondering how do go by det...

Hello,From  a 4402 wireless controller (7.0.220.0) I get a lot of syslog messages like this:*SNMPTask: Jan 19 17:03:25.485: %ACL-7-ENTRY_DONOT_EXIST: acl.c:301 Unable to find an ACL by name "none".*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_0: Jan 19 17:03:39.246: %LOG-7-Q_IN...

Hi everyone,We were planning to perform outdoor wireless bridging between different buildings in a city.I wanted to know if it was necessary to install a Wireless LAN controller for this kind of deployment (outdoor only) ?Thanks!Regards,Fadel

cmfndiaye by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have inherited a 5508 controller running 7.0 code and WCS running 7.0 code. This site did not have a backup controller. So we have installed a wism as a backup controller. The problem is no one can seem to remember the pre shared keys for the wlan...

Hi friend,I have this problem while opening Auto-cad converted to png: unable to convert the autocad file reason : error while opening the input file error code: -1012what is the problem?thanks

Hi I need to setup ACS 4.2 to enable users to authenticate on AD (Windows 2003 Server) to access my Wireless Network via Radius, to access the Routers & switches via TACACS+, and use VPN connection to access the network remotely.Currently i have the ...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,yesterday I have my AIR-AP1252AG-C-K9 failed, I cannot access it via IP and I also cannot find it via CDP. when i connect the power, the ethernet and radio lights go to red and status light goes orange/amber immediately and keep this all the t...

We currently support multiple companies' infrastructure on a single Prime Infrastructure 1.2 server. We are using lifecycle licenses. Is it possible to assign licenses to various Businesses? For example, can I upload 100 licenses for Company-X and 10...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card