cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP1852E rebooting loop

Tehnic2 Vetro
Level 1
Level 1

I have an Cisco AP1852E that is entering in rebooting loop and the message is: "SMP: failed to stop secondary CPUs"

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- Try factory  reset of the AP  , if the same log type is seen afterwards , then the AP might have a hardware problem and needs replacement (RMA)  , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- These bug reports could be related : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch?pf=prdNm&kw=failed%20to%20stop%20secondary%20CPUs&bt=custV&sb=anfr

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Save the entire AP console log from power on to a text file and then attach it here so we can see all the logs?

I attach the log file for Cisco AIR-AP1852E-E-K9.

- Try factory  reset of the AP  , if the same log type is seen afterwards , then the AP might have a hardware problem and needs replacement (RMA)  , 

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card