cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to resolve a condition where a wireless pc ( lxe vx5 industrial type machines - windows xp with sp2) connection to a foxpro application drops off at random intervals. Current wireless network card in the lxe vx5 industrial type machi...

I would like to force AP to the secondary controller without taking down the primary controller. It there a command that would accomplish this? I would like to move AP individually and not all at the same time. Thanks Chappy

Hi, I am developing an analytic model for the operation of 802.11b/g. Thus, I need some implementaion info. For 802.11b the specified basic rates-not data rate- are {1,2,5.5,11} Mbps; and for g they are {6,9,12,18,...,54} as I know. That is the thoer...

cananozgu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert My wireless network config for w2106 to serv for anonymous user in Guest lobby Mode. I want to know how to set w2106 for keep information clients detail in web management menu transfer on syslog service.

koungster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLCM code

I have a new WLC and would like to upgrade the code on it. I looked on the downloads section on Cisco.com but could not find a release for the WLCM. Other modules yes, but not the WLCM. IS there a specific version I need for the WLCM or what hardw...

b.bader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are implementing a number of WLCs at different sites that are connected by a WAN (site-to-site links). I'd like to use the WLC at site A as the backup WLC for site B and that at site B as the backup for site A.I've reviewed the documents that I ca...

Hi all,We may need 2 nos of Access Points and 3 to 5 nos of USB Network Adaptersfor Desktops. Please look at the requirements below. We would like to knowabout Cisco products which can meet these requirements.The purpose is to implement a automated t...

jachowda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use PEAP-GTC without re-entering credentials after the client roams?Configuration is as followsRSA RADIUS, SecurID tokensWLC 2106 4.2, LAP1131Dell 630, Intel 3945abg, Windows XPJuniper Odyssey 4.52WPA TKIPCCKM enabled on the WLAN

Morning,I need a little direction as to where to go next in my implamentation. We have LWAPP AP's with Cisco WiSM controllers and WCS, I configured WPA-TLS auth and that works fine but when I try to tell ACS to make a Radius call to our RSA server, i...

taelon_x7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1300 root bridge sitting on the outside of a building. I configured and installed a 1231 in another building adjacent to this building. The line of site is perfect. The 1300 can see the 1231, and has it in its association table as a WGB, ho...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card