cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have installed the above adapter into a desktop unit, I am wanting to use windows instead of the ADU option. but for some reason I do not have the option to use WPA with TKIP for our network, setting it up in the preferred networks list. The antenn...

rchapman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I have deployed a LWAPP-based wireless LAN recently in one of my customer office. Here is a brief description of the setup.2 WLC 4404-100, one acts as a Pri Controller, the other as a backup. We have tested APs failover to the Sec WLC and vice...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just received two 1510 Mesh AP's and it appears that one is DOA. I plugged in one AP and the Power Injector LED is solid and the AP registers with the WLC. I plug in the other one and the Power Injector LED goes to a fast blink, the ethernet port o...

This antenna seems like the same one as part # ANT-2465http://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=456947if the specs are the same, is there any reason why it should not work with a 1020 series AP?

I have my vlan defined in my L3 Switch, with ID 20, i am creating my interface in the wlc now.For VLAN ID, i put 20 (same as in the L3 switch)For the IP information of the interface, does that need to be an actual IP on the vlan, with the actual mask...

Im almost bald because of this Im trying to do something which is easy in an autonomous AP environment but cant seem to swing it here.I have a 2006 controller (latest code) a few 1231 lwap's and a 3560 in between. I have a .10 data vlan and a .100 ...

mx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi where can I find books for WLSE and ACS. I want to learn how to setup those appliances configure the etc..Please advise. I did not find anything on these topics especially the WLSE

planzone by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an Wireless implementation with Aironet 1240 and 1200 AP's. The security is done with WEPkey 128bits, and Mac-Authentication against an Central ACS Server, but I've a problem with the timing of authentication. Every time we roaming from on...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo.I have a problem, and i think that it?s because i forgot something.I?m trying to configure a 1240AG with 4 SSID and his 4 vlans binding. And it?s ok.The problem is with the DHCP. The 1240AG is configure with 3 pools and all the configuration of ...

jcuena by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Big troubles in a Customer environement. The phones reboots often and get stuck also in call. The quality of the voice is ok, but offten tere ist a lack of speech.Conditions:WLC 4402 with 4.0.179.11LAP 1131AGPhnes 7920 with latest 3.01 Softwa...

huber by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An update went south on me and the Aironet 1200 is in a continuous restart. I tried the reset using the mode button when applying power and that didn't work. This puppy's stuck. I've attached the captured text file from the console.Any hints will ...

markd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card