cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

What is the total number of access points that can reside in a Wireless Domain? I have implemented the WLSE 2.5 and would love to take advantage of it but I have 200 access points deployed now with more to come. Before I put these in a wireless dom...

jkennedy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see unusual drops in signal strength on PCM 352 cisco PC cards. A site survey shows very good SNR (20 db). The drops cause the WPA laptop client to disassociate. I have AP 1120B access points. What methods shd I use towards identifying the problem ...

mphadnis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get my machine to authenticate when I turn on WPA or CCKM. Soon as I turn them off my machine authenticates. I am using ACU 6.2 with a pcmcia aironet 352 card, 1200 AP with IOS.I have tried about everything I can think of to get this to work...

Hi, I would appreciate if you could reply to my following WLAN questions:1. Can we use 802.11a and 802.11b simultaneously in any single AP 2. For one of my customers I would like to propose 1200 AP with simultaneous 802.11g + 802.11a support. I belie...

aghazi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of buying a few units of Cisco A.P but what is the main differences between these 2 A.P beside 1120 is an integrated antenna.

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I believe that VxWorks 12.04 does not support 802.11g radio modues. Am I correct on this assumption. I believe I will need to upgrade to 12.2(13)JA2 in order to install and configure the 802.11g upgrade kit. Does anyone have an links to docu...

tlchant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which NMS is used for managing 1100 series APs with 802.11g compliant? WLSE software does not support 802.11g as i saw in WLSE data sheet.

nraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble getting the WLSE to complete a AP Radio Scan. I have setup WDS with two APs (1220 & 350), ACS Server, and WLSE on the network. At least the Radio Scan doesn't fail anymore but it still doesn't work. Here is the log:INFO: Executi...

brennanm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to get serial numbers from access points that have been deployed (poor bookeeping on my predecessors part) I can't find a way in the webinterface or by telnet. It would take forever to go to every physical location. Any ideas?

rustc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

These may be some simplistic questions. An access point issues beacons at the lowest possible data rate, for example, 1 Mbps for 802.11b, correct? Will it send the beacons out at that 1 Mbps rate even if the AP has been configured to not transmit d...

jamcgrath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently setup a wireless network in our warehouse using all Cisco 350 Access Points and for the most part, it works fine but intermittently, maybe once a day, but not every day, for anywhere from an hour to 2 hours, mostly in the morning, it just...

gentrad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card