Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP configure issue

Cisco AP (Model: Air-LAP1142N-E-K9) I can't login it by putty and web browser. Can any person help me for configure purpose? please see below screenshot when i try for configure  

My email: md.arafatrahaman@gmail.com

office email id: Md.Arafat.Rahman@bd.crystal-martin.com

69453110_526727371406214_6384570916747083776_n.jpg69499454_375882249996642_7347509503702597632_n.jpgCisco AP configure issue.jpg

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

here is the getting started guide :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/1140/autonomous/getting_started/guide/ap1140aut_getstart.pdf

when you connect the console console cable, are you able to see Device booting. if so please post complete boot process and try login and capture the same log and post here to look.

Hope this is standalone AP  for now ? or is this registered with WLC ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

RaffyLindogan
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi mate,

Seems on your photo that console access itself isn't working.

When you plug in the AP on the switch, does the port come up and the mac address and hostname of AP come up on cdp?

You can try and hold the reset button while the AP has power.

You should see the lights changing colors then you can unplug the power for that AP.

If hard reset still doesn't provide you anything on console, then i would think that AP is faulty.

You have other option to try other console cable as well or plug that same console cable to another similar AP.

That's the only way that I can think of to isolate the issue.

Cheers,

Raffy

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card