Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE configuration of Posture, CWA and WLC integration

adeelshahzad
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts, 

Hope all are well, I need some some info if some one can share it woul be great!

I am looking for Posture, CWA and WLC integration configuratoin if someone can share the configuration steps it would be great.

Warm regards.

9 Replies 9

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- What is the wireless controller model ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi,

I am not exactly sure at the moment but version is new. Thanks

- Unfortunately consider that reply as insufficient and my question
essential,

M

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

As @marce1000 said, controller model is mandatory to help

Hi Mr. Marce,

Sorry for the delay. Below is the model.

Cisco Catalyst 9800-L Wireless Controller.

I have another question how to restrict mobile devices to connect with workstation SSID. I mean the SSID where all the workstations are connected I dont want mobile devices to connect with that SSID. Is is possible to share the configuration steps. Thanks.

- Provide sufficient authentication mechanisms for the workstations (device or user based) so that mobile devices can not connect (e.g.)

M.

Hi Marce,

Let me elaborate more. I have 2 SSID's one is for workstation and second is for mobiles so both workstation and mobiles should not connect with each other SSID's. For instance if mobile user will try to connect with workstation's SSID it should not connect. 

If this is possible so will you be able to provide a configuration steps or any article. Thanks alot. 

Use digital certificate to authenticate workstations and mobile devices won't be able to connect. To mobile SSID, add conditions around profiling to iPhone and Android to allow just theese devices. Additionally you can block random mac on wkst SSID (commonly used by mobile devices): https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/random-mac-address-how-to-deal-with-it-using-ise/ta-p/4049321

Hi LC.IT,

Is there anyother possibility. Like we can create a condition saying SSID-Workstation permite and SSID-Mobile denied in the policy set. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card