cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco WLC 9800 Interim Accounting Setting

afiqazmii119
Level 1
Level 1

I have trouble to search for Interim Accounting as i need to enable the setting, where can i find or what command should i put to check the setting is enabled or not

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

>...As per CLI, it is version 17.03.05a
 - Search engines revealed document describing these feature from 17.9.x , it might be that the feature is not available earlier and or starting from that release , I will research that and come back on it if I find anything conclusive but it looks like it ,  it is also advised to not using the default profile when using special features

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check this document : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-9/config-guide/b_wl_17_9_cg/m_interim-accounting.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi M.

Tahnk you for the reply. I have tried to enter the following commands at our CLI, but the expected output does not come out. You can refer on this picture;

afiqazmii119_0-1675755264421.png

>...but the expected output does not come out.
       - What is software version is the 9800 running ?

M.

Hi M.

afiqazmii119_0-1675755861140.png

As per CLI, it is version 17.03.05a

>...As per CLI, it is version 17.03.05a
 - Search engines revealed document describing these feature from 17.9.x , it might be that the feature is not available earlier and or starting from that release , I will research that and come back on it if I find anything conclusive but it looks like it ,  it is also advised to not using the default profile when using special features

M.

Hi M,

Thank you for the replies, but can i ask what do you mean by "advised to not using the default profile when using special features".

- Create a new profile , with settings according to your needs.

M.

Hi BB,

I have tried above solution and the controller does not prompt expected output;

afiqazmii119_1-1675755992502.png

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Also after finishing configuring the controller , this is very useful and advised : Review the 9800   configuration with the CLI command : show  tech   wireless , have the output analyzed by  https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessAnalyzer/  , please note do not use classical show tech-support (short version) , use the command denoted in green for Wireless Analyzer.           

M.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card