cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delightful cosmetic bug in AireOS 8.5.171 for 2504 WLC..

Default monitor screen now has a missing image for the 2504 with AireOS 8.5.171...

2504-1.jpg

Who tests this stuff before it goes out the door?

8 Replies 8

Yes, looks like they have already forgotten AireOS & not much quality control

Rasika

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Cisco and "quality control" should not be used in the same sentence because it will result in a logic error.

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You did clear the browser cache and have the same issue? 

Just asking because I have seen this too on newer WLC models, if the cache wasn't cleared after the upgrade.

Tried it from three difference machines and two different browsers....

Then it's indeed really sad.

Just noticed that the pie-charts for the wireless client AVC statistics are missing as well.  The text of the statistics are shown, however in 8.5.161 there were two pie-charts shown on each page of the AVC statistics (Aggregate, Upstream & Downstream) as well.

I had assumed this would have already been logged as a bug, however I can't find one?

I have a cold spare 2504 WLC that I have just upgraded to 8.5.171 and I see the same behaviour so it must be a bug in the code and not something stupid I have done.

I have downgraded the spare 2504 back to 8.5.161 and its fixed the cosmetic issues.  - Looking for a 8.5.172 release maybe?

8.5.182 was release a few days ago.  Nothing in the release notes about this cosmetic bug and after upgrading the issue is still there.

Excellent.

I too just uploaded the new image and its still broken.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card