Helpful
Replies

Enabling "Spectrum Intelligence" Globally

Muhammed Adnan
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Experts,

Clean Air can be enabled globally. 

Same way can we configure "spectrum intelligence" globally? 

I have enabled "spectrum intelligence" globally for 802.11a and 802.11b/g/n radios. However the Wireless Access Points have their "SI Admin status" and "SI Operation Status" as down unless I go to the individual AP configuration and enable it. 

Since my network with SI capable APs is likely to grow beyond few hundred, doing it on individual AP config is cumbersome? There has to be a way to enable it globally.

SI b.pngSpectrum Intelligence globally on AP a.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Issue is resolved. 

Though the template shows only the option of "clean air" but  not "SI".

However deploying the template to apply "clean air" do enables "SI". Strange, but worked. 

In short, there's no option to enable SI on all APs in one shot through WLC, however can be facilitated through Prime via template to enable "clean air".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Muhammed Adnan
Level 4
Level 4

The "Spectrum Intelligence" option is not available even in the templates of PI 3.4

No spectrum analyzer option.png

Enabling "Spectrum Intelligence" by getting into each individual AP from controller is really annoying when the Access Points in network are in hundreds :)

Issue is resolved. 

Though the template shows only the option of "clean air" but  not "SI".

However deploying the template to apply "clean air" do enables "SI". Strange, but worked. 

In short, there's no option to enable SI on all APs in one shot through WLC, however can be facilitated through Prime via template to enable "clean air".

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: