Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is DHCP Addr. Assignment Required necessary for a device be able to pass through ISE? I am using a 2504 with FW 8.2.151.0 and Zebra tablets. With this feature disabled in the WLC, I see that the device has a valid IP address, PM State is Run, and no...

ROB ADAMS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several APs where if they lose power and re-associate to the same WLC they would lose their VLAN mappings under the Flex connect tab.I get the below error log from the AP:*Mar 15 03:42:06.187: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Flex ACL map config...

Hi Guys, I have a small wireless setup with a single 2504 wlc configureg with flexconnect feature . When i switched off the wlc , the APs swithced into flexconnect mode and was working fine. But once i switched on the wlc am not able to see the APs ...

We are having problems with 2702i AP when moved to a different port on a switch and connected to the same WLC. It takes approximately 15 minutes to associate with the same WLC First it boots and AP gives the following logs:***************************...

Resolved! Meraki MR33

many wireless clients constantly getting disconnected. can someone please take a look at the log file attached for any abnormality.

Hello colleagues, I have tried to find a way to get a bunch of MR66, repaired but nobody in Cisco seems to care about this. All of them have no more warranty so I know I would have to pay for this service. Have you got a contact (in Europe, since I'...

Resolved! Guest access - ISE

Hello experts, I want to provide guest access in my company with Cisco WLC, AP and ISE. 1. First time guest should fill the username /password and then later(after first day) he/she should just accpet the term and condition! Is there any way to do i...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: